Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Letter from Heaven

It's been such a long time
I sat myself and looked around
No one but you could see me,
as a nice memory
Past was gone by whispering wind,
desire and love as the part of it
Letting you run the earth alone,
not what I want
Letting you see me drown,
that's the biggest mistake I've ever done

Don't be sad you now! Don't be!
Here I smile and better see the world
You have to see what life means
Not with me maybe
but that's the way it is
I run our world in the past,
I did
but no one even me couldn't deny it

Thank God, for this present
Now you can see me closer in your dream,
touch me softly as I am the earth,
feel me better as I am the wind



- December 12th, 2013 -
Happy Birthday, Dad :) hope I can say it directly to you.. But I can't.. yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment